Here is a piece I am working on at the moment in my spare time. I'd say it's about half finished, ultimately I want to use ZBrush's pose tools to have the character spinning around in the direction of the cape flourish with the eyes glowing X-Men style. The goal is to really push the sculpting and the polypainting on this one and to comp it into a feint cityscape digital painting in photoshop. Qualms: I think the hat could be sitting with 'more attitude' and a few more accessories wouldn't go a miss. I'm really enjoying the ability to export subtools as objs, tune them up in maya then 'pop' them back into ZBrush.
Oh yes - Phil and Alan, would it be possible to come into the studio tomorrow / Thursday to catch up and to pick up some of the great new tutorials that are being produced? They would be a great help.
Hi Tom,
ReplyDeleteSorry working from home Thursday. If you could give me a little more notice then perhaps we could arrange something less last minute.
Apologies - Its a very busy time for us getting ready for new academic year etc.
Hi Alan,
ReplyDeleteOK no problem. Good luck with the new academic year, the course material and the average level of talent seem to get better all the time.
- Tom