Well the time is almost upon me to leave Maidstone for Edinburgh. I've been fortunate enough to secure 3 fairly flexible freelance income streams to support myself whilst I study which is good. Also they are staggered so as I learn more I'll be able to undertake more projects using my new skills (web in October etc.) Also I'll be looking at more 3D, augmented reality, iphone apps and dynamic web so I will probably post tutorials on here (from my own study around the course, not crudely lifted from it.)
Oh also, this is a very enjoyable watch and probably good food for thought for fellow creatives:
Dr Kaku on the World in 2030
*Note supposed uses of animation
Summoners Isle, box art.
9 years ago

Best of luck Tom.....at this rate it won't be long till your are Tom O'Rourke Phd. lol.
ReplyDeleteI left a comment on here wishing you the best of luck for Edinburgh? It has vanished since - it may reappear - Blogger is like that sometimes. If it stays vanished, I'll bloody well wish you luck all over again!
ReplyDeleteThanks Phil, thanks Simon - Tom O'Rourke PhD, lordy lord that will probably require one too many organs to be sold on the black market. Once I'm set up in Edinburgh I'll start to turn this blog into a bit more of a photo diary / tutorial / experimental area so hopefully I can give something back to the course.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are well.