Interesting times and interesting times right around the corner... My experiences at Pillory Barn have utterly hammered me into shape and I've been able to enjoy seeing some film sequences I produced at the 'biggest film set in Kent' at the Chatham historic dockyard for the Keiba awards. Edinburgh is just around the corner and it appears I'll be working remotely for PB as well as working remotely for a director I met @ Keiba. Edinburgh will be fascinating - I'm going flat hunting on August 15th and will hopefully find a place that can be converted into a new 'lab.' Seeing as I am now super alive and focused like a laser beam having gone through the 'hammering into shape' process I will be maximising all opportunities for knowledge and experience whilst I'm at Edinburgh. Anyhow the reason for the post is to update on my graphic novel 'The Conscript' (working title - as conscription as an analogy is now diffused into the overall plot.) I've been keeping a moleskine for research on this project for a long time and now ideas, trends, quotes and plotlines are clear enough for me to pretty much see the whole thing clearly.
Here is my 'existential detective' straight out of Maya into ZBrush:
No comments:
Post a Comment