Here is a pre-viz render, some details are problematic so I'm re-rendering, I'm not going to point them out but you will be able to spot them. The scene shows a Rathi Interrogator departing a residential complex with 12 Civilian prisoners. Music copyright the Jim Henson Company, from Farscape.
EDIT: Also, this should be in widescreen 16:9 so everything is distorted. Blogger, pah.
Summoners Isle, box art.
9 years ago

I think that just embedding from good old YouTube works best... still looking good though, just needs a bit more background environment to really tie it in.
ReplyDeleteCheers for the reply to my question Tom, still debating whether its best to just get something out there showreel wise or if its best to make it as perfect as possible..... trouble is I am hyper critical of my own work and a compulsive fiddler, lol. Oh and welcome back down south, where are you based now? Medway or Maidstone?
Hey Simon,
ReplyDeleteNo probs, these are just the tricks and tricks I cobbled together to just about get something together - hopefully there are a few new angles in there. Also I'm in Maidstone - Grove Green / Vinter's Park. Sorry for the slow response I don't have the net at my place yet.