Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Locolm: Definitive





From the Latin phrase 'Locum Tenens' meaning 'a person who temporarily fulfills the duties of another' Locolm is the protagonist in my series of graphic short stories. He can be described as Batman meets Rawshack meets Illidan meets Wesley Dodds (The Sandman Midnight Theatre.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas!

    Do you mean 'that Illidan'? Great composition, I've just seen your blog and it seems you do a really good job. Where can I take a look at your stories and stuff?

    I started learning After Effects a few days ago and I was wondering....do you use it?

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave,

    Thanks for the encouragement, I was thinking of this Illidan:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnl4ShIXkU&feature=fvst

    and that piece of footage particularly - I love work that makes your hair stand on end.

    After Effects wise I'm actually putting together a little film at the moment and will have cause to understand it further probably as soon as the weekend. I'll keep you posted on what I pick up if you like?

    Story wise nothing is public yet although I have one or two older pieces I could show you if they pass the personal embarrassment screening test. Do you write?

    - Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I meant that Illidan, my favourite wow's character =) Actually, I think Blizzard has always made such good videos for Warcraft series, I must point out them.

    I'd love to, it sounds good.

    I have a blog and I like to write short stories and stuff, but they are not good at all hahaha, just trying to learn, little by little. Moreover, I'm studying english right now so excuse me if I mess the text up! =D

    ReplyDelete